3 de noviembre de 2010

Strawberry Fields Forever

Let me take you down ´Cause I´m going to Strawberry Fields Nothing is real And nothing to get hung about Strawberry Fields forever Living is easy with eyes closed Misunderstanding all you see It´s getting hard to be someone But it all works out It dosen't matter much to me Let me take you down ´Cause I´m going to Strawberry Fields Nothing is real And nothing to get hung about Strawberry Fields forever No one I think is in my tree I mean it must be high or low That i you can't you know tune in But it's all right That is I think it's not too bad Let me take you down ´Cause I´m going to Strawberry Fields Nothing is real And nothing to get hung about Strawberry Fields forever Always, no, sometimes, think it's me But you know I know when it's a dream I think, er, no I mean, er, yes But it's all so wrong That is I think I disagree Let me take you down ´Cause I´m going to Strawberry Fields Nothing is real And nothing to get hung about Strawberry Fields forever Strawberry Fields forever Strawberry Fields forever


No hay comentarios: